We offer an alternative option for keeping money. If you have a metal account in gold, you can spare yourself the trouble of saving in different currencies and worrying about exchange rate risks.
Metal accounts are designed to take record of and deal in your paper gold. The only data required for opening a metal account are the purity and weight of gold.
This account type offers a number of advantages:
- earn on rise in global price for gold
- less impact of exchange rate volatilities
- no risk of fraud in contrast to buying physical gold
- saving time
- no risk of loss or damage
- highly liquid: you can sell the gold to the Bank at any time at the then-effective rate
- no time or amount limits for investing
- opening accounts in 999.9 purity gold only
- no minimum card account balance required
- paper gold recorded in grams with accuracy of 0.01
Balance on metal account can be converted into any currency at our exchange rates (non- cash).