Need to transfer money from one card to another or provide your friend with financial aid?
Our card-to-card transfer platform is there for you to use at any time of the day without the need to visit the bank.
From November 1, 2022 to February 1, 2023, inclusive, 0% fee will apply for card transfers via MyAmeria application.
When you make card-to-card or card-to-account payments:
- The sum becomes available on the account instantly
- There is no need to register a virtual card
- You may use MasterCard, Visa, or ArCa cards of any local or foreign bank.,  and 
- You can make payments to your Ameriabank accounts and cards.
- You may make deposits to your account and leave instructions for them to be automatically debited for your next loan payment.
We care for the safety of your funds. To protect your cash, we use:
• Secure connection (SSL) technology
• Master Card Secure Code and Verified by Visa (VbV) technologies for online payments
 Payments cannot be made without the CVC2 code on the reverse side of the card in the case of using MasterCard WorldWide and Visa International cards, except where the card was issued under the MasterCard SecureCode™ or Verified by Visa™ program and the cardholder has received its own SecureCode/Verified by Visa from the bank.
 Transaction currency is determined based on the currency of the recipient’s card/account.
 In the case of technical issues or failures, the sum will become available on the recipient’s account by 1:00 p.m. Yerevan time on the next business day after the transfer.