1. Any AMD-denominated payments credited or debited during the card service are exchanged at the average exchange rate of the Central Bank of Armenia prevailing on that date.
2. The currency in card transactions is exchanged at the rates specified in Ameriabank CJSC (the “Bank”) Payment Cards Terms and Conditions, where the exchanges rates applied by Visa international payment system include the Bank’s fee of 2%.
3. All postal and telecommunication expenses, as well as third bank costs will be charged additionally.
4. The Bank may review and change the tariffs from time to time, notifying the clients through making the changes available for them on the website or within the Bank premises. The changes take effect on the date fixed by the Bank, but not earlier than the client notice date.
5. Non-Armenian citizens may get only Arca Classic, Arca Mir, Visa PaySticker, Gold and higher-level cards.
6. All commissions subject to VAT include VAT.
1In case of scoring-based lending, either Visa Classic or Mastercard Standard card is issued as a credit card, irrespective of the approved loan amount. There is no annual service fee in this case.
2Priority Pass card enables the cardholder to get access to the airport lounges worldwide. The fee for access to the airport lounges is set by Priority Pass and will be charged to the customer's account in accordance with the Priority Pass invoice. For more information on the service fees and terms of membership, please visit www.prioritypass.com.
3The fee is not applied in case of cards issued for disbursement of score-based loans, stickers and cards issued for delivery abroad.
4The service is available if the card is ordered at the Yerevan-based branches. The ordered cards are provided in Kamar Branch only. Furthermore, if the client submitted the card application before 4:00 p.m. of the banking day, the card may be provided on the same banking day. If the card application was submitted after 4:00 p.m., the card will be provided on the next banking day.
5Suspension of unauthorized card transactions worldwide
6If after cash withdrawal the client closes his all accounts with the Bank, and the total account balance is less than the required minimum cash withdrawal fee, no cash withdrawal fee shall be charged.
7 The amount will be available on the beneficiary’s card instantly. In case of Ameriabank cards, the amount will be activated on the account on the next business day, while in case of the cards issued by other banks, activation on the account shall be subject to the terms and conditions of the issuing bank.
8 No fees are charged for utility payments made at the Bank branches and via Internet Banking/Mobile Banking app.
9If the cash withdrawal fee for cashing from Ameriabank's ATMs and encashment centers approved for a certain client is other than 2%, the cash withdrawal fee defined for the client shall apply.
10Max 3 transactions per day per account. Max limit per transaction: 500,000 for AMD; 1,000 for USD; 1,000 for EUR; 50,000 for RUB.
11Maximum amount per Ameriastream transfer is AMD 200,000, minimum amount is AMD 1,000, and the amount should be a multiple of 1,000. The maximum amount of cash withdrawal within 24 hours is AMD 200,000 if the amount to be received comes from Ameriastream transfers made with specification of the same phone number in the transfer application(s).
12The fee is charged at the time of ordering and is not applied (i) for issuance of additional cards in the name of a third person if such third person is not in the Bank at the time of applying, and (ii) in case of first cards ordered by employers and issued as part of payroll projects, and (iii) if the card is to be provided within one banking day, in which case only the fee for the specified service shall apply.
13No fee if there is a line of credit on the card.
 No commission for cash deposit in the following cases:
- Account top-up to pay commissions
- Account top-up along with other transactions handled by the teller (including payments to government and/or local authorities of Armenia, including notary offices, service agencies of state committee of real estate cadaster and other government bodies)
 1% fee shall be applied for depositing EUR 500 notes into the account. EUR 500 notes are accepted only in Kamar Branch and the head office.
 The Bank sets currency exchange rates every business day, which remain effective during open hours of the Bank. The Bank is entitled to reject conversion applications received via distance banking systems on non-open hours (before 09.30 a.m. and after 5:00 p.m.) and non-business days (including Saturdays).
Issuance, Re-Issuance, Provision and Activation of Cards and PIN-Codes
1. We shall maintain a Card Account to process the transactions with the Card and Additional Card(s), if any. The Card Account shall be opened in the name of the Primary Cardholder, based on the application-agreement signed between the client and the Bank.
2. Card Accounts may be opened in Armenian drams, US dollars or euros.
3. You (unless you are a holder of gift and business cards) participate in AYO program (the “Program”), under which you are entitled to cashback (partial refund of the money spent by you) on noncash payments made at the merchants partnering with the Program. The Program is implemented by Best Card LLC in accordance with the Terms of Participation in AYO Program, available at Best Card LLC website (www.ayocard.am).
4. The process of delivering the Card and PIN (unless the latter is to be generated using an OTP) will take 2 (two) business days upon your application date if the Card is delivered at the head office or any of the Yerevan-based branches, and 7 (seven) business days if the Card is provided outside Yerevan. If the Card and PIN are delivered to you by postal service, the delivery period shall depend on the terms of the postal service providers.
5. OTP means a one-time password sent via SMS to the mobile phone number that you have provided to the Bank in writing. You may use the OTP to generate a card PIN and to activate the card. The PIN may be set at an ATM of any bank that is a member of payment-settlement system of the given card provided that such ATM is equipped with relevant technological solution.
6. The Card and PIN shall be provided to you in a manner defined between you and the Bank in advance. In case of reissued Cards, the Card and the PIN will be provided to you in a manner previously agreed between you and the Bank, unless you submit an instruction to the opposite on an approved template form of the Bank.
7. You will receive your Card and PIN in separate sealed envelopes. This does not apply to PIN generation using the OTP, in which case you may set your PIN after receiving the card. If you haven't received the Card within 60 (sixty) days following Card application or reissuance, we shall have the right to close the Card and destroy it.
8. If you prefer to generate the PIN code yourself, we will send you an OTP via SMS to the mobile phone number you’ve given us in writing, while you follow the ATM instructions to activate the card. You should enter the received OTP in the respective field on the ATM screen, after which you may set your PIN code. If you select using the OTP as a way to receive your PIN code, you will no longer be able to change this manner.
9. At your choice, you may change the PIN-code any time during the validity period of the Card at the ATM with a relevant functionality. For this purpose, you should enter your existing and the new PIN codes. While changing the PIN-code, please follow the safety rules of the Bank that are published on our website or have been otherwise made available to you. If you forget your PIN, you may generate a new PIN by filling in the Bank’s template form and using an OTP. Otherwise, you may order a new card in accordance with the Bank Tariffs.
10. After expiry of the Card validity term the Card shall be reissued by us subject to then-current tariffs and terms of the Bank unless you notify us in writing about your intention to terminate the Card at least 10 (ten) days prior to the expiry date, or your Card has been blocked, or you have outstanding liabilities to the Bank deriving from the use of the Card, or we have decided not to reissue the Card.
11. The Card shall be activated within the following terms:
• 1 (one) business day after receipt of the Card and the PIN by the Cardholder, if provided to the Cardholder on the Bank premises,
• 1 (one) business day after the Cardholder contacts us and we verify the Cardholder's identity in a proper manner, if the Card is delivered by a postal/courier service.
• Upon successful completion of PIN generation using an OTP by the Cardholder.
1. Unless there are restrictions on the card transactions defined by any Card-specific terms and conditions, rates and fees and/or agreements, you may perform the following card transactions:
• deposit cash into the Card via cash-in machines or at our premises
• withdraw cash from the Card via cash-dispensing (cash-out) ATMs or POS-terminals
• make money transfers via ATMs, at banks, as well as via distant banking systems and ArCA online payment system
• pay for goods and services purchased from various merchants (including online stores), without cash
2. Daily amount withdrawn from the ATMs of Armenia-based banks may not be above AMD 500,000 (five hundred thousand).
3. Possibilities and restrictions of cash deposit (cash-in) ATMs with regard to the transaction amount, face value of the banknotes etc., are defined by the machine service providers and/or payment systems and normally displayed on the ATM for your reference.
4. Any cash flows driven by the use of the Card, including loan proceeds (credits, debits), and use of cash and non-cash funds shall be regulated by Payment Card Terms and Conditions, as well as the rules and terms defined by ArCa, VISA and MasterCard payment systems.
5. Any benefits, opportunities, additional services applied by VISA and MasterCard payment systems for the respective card types, including any fees chargeable thereunder and applicable limitations, shall be governed by the Terms and Conditions, terms and rules of the respective payment system which are available at https://cis.visa.com/ru_TJ/visa-in-armenia.html, https://www.mastercard.am/en-am.html.
1. The Cardholder (Primary Cardholder) may request the Bank to issue Additional Cards linked to the Primary Card in the name of the Primary Cardholder or another person.
2. The type of the Additional Card may differ from that of the Primary Card but it should be of the same or lower grade. Contactless Sticker may be used as an Additional Card.
3. Any Additional Card linked to a credit Card shall be a credit Card, too.
4. No separate password will be required for the Additional Card. All Additional Card transactions requiring entry of a password should be performed by the Primary Cardholder using the password of the Primary Card.
5. If the Additional Card is delivered by a postal/courier service, the Primary Cardholder should contact the Bank to confirm receipt of the Card and PIN.
6. All transactions with the Additional Card shall be processed to the Primary Card Account.
7. Total transactions with the Primary and Additional Cards should not exceed the Payment Limit of the Primary Card.
8. The Primary Cardholder may assign a separate monthly Payment Limit to each Additional Card.
9. All liabilities deriving from the use of the Primary and Additional Cards shall be deemed the Primary Cardholder's liability to the Bank.
10. We may provide the reissued Additional Card to the Additional Cardholder without any notice to the Primary Cardholder.
11. Additional Cardholder must immediately notify us about death, incapacity, insolvency or bankruptcy of the Primary Cardholder and not use the Card if such circumstances have become known to him/her.
Card Use and Security Rules
1. You may not make the Card, OTP, PIN and password available to a third party, write the PIN or OTP on the Card or keep the PIN slip and the Card together. You should take all precautions to ensure that the Card, OTP, PIN, password and the information embossed on the Card are not readily visible or otherwise accessible to other people.
2. Never provide (enter) your PIN while paying via Internet (online stores). If you have disclosed your PIN in an online store, immediately terminate the transaction and contact us to block the Card.
3. When you enter your PIN-code, please make sure it is not visible to other persons and not recorded by cameras.
4. Watch closely during the transactions you make at leisure and entertainment facilities. It is recommended that you do not entrust your Card to other persons and do not allow use of the Card out of your sight.
5. Do not use ATMs, cashing devices and POS-terminals you find suspicious or not reliable, or devices the card readers, keyboard or cash dispensing holes of which are connected to foreign devices, conductors, adhesive tape, etc.
6. When making online payments, etc., you should give preference to secure payment websites. Online gambling casinos and betting websites are considered the most risky channels.
7. You should sign in the designated field on the back of the Card immediately upon receiving it. Absence of signature or its mismatch shall be a legal basis for rejection of card transaction or confiscation of the Card.
8. When setting a new PIN, it is recommended to use as complex PIN as possible. Please avoid using consecutive or repeated numbers.
9. You solely shall bear all risks of using the Card, OTP, PIN and password.
10. You should enter your PIN only if required to complete the transaction with that particular type of Card through the device you use at that time. The PIN is not required for online payments via Internet (online stores). If you use contactless stickers, there is no need to enter PIN for up to 5 payments under 20,000 AMD or foreign currency equivalent a day if payments are made in Armenia. In case of contactless transactions outside Armenia, use of PIN code will be governed by the terms and rules of the respective payment system (VISA or MasterCard) applicable for the given country.
11. If you pay online at the websites displaying "VBV/Secure code" logo aimed to increase security of the Card transactions over the Internet, you will have to enter a one-time password you will receive during every such transaction in an SMS sent to your mobile number available in the Bank records. We shall not be held liable if you don't receive an SMS due to any technical or other issue not related to our operations, which may result in failure of any of your transactions.
12. To protect yourself against fraudulent transactions, you may at any time during the validity period of the Card set transaction limits depending on the type or geographical coverage of card transactions. The limits shall be applicable only to transactions subject to authorization and shall be effective during the period specified by you.
13. For security considerations, the Bank can prohibit or restrict card transactions in higher-risk countries.
14. To improve security of the Card, upon your request we may send you an SMS-alert each time you perform a card transaction. The service is subject to the Bank fees. SMS-alerts are aimed to boost your chances of preventing fraudulent use of the Card. The Cardholders receive SMS-alerts about all transactions and can immediately report to the Bank any suspicions of fraud thus preventing further illegal use of the Card.
15. Upon receipt of an SMS-alert you should check the transaction amount and status (executed, rejected, etc.). If you suspect fraud, promptly contact the Bank to block the Card.
16. You are required to inform the Bank promptly about any change in your mobile phone number available in our records if you have enrolled for an SMS-notification service or if you access other Bank services (including USSD service) via your mobile phone. Hereby you agree that if your information becomes known to third parties through you failing to inform us about changes in your phone number, such action shall not be considered disclosure of banking secrecy. The Bank shall not be held liable if the information stored on your mobile device or obtained via it has become known to other people due to access to your phone.
17. We shall not be held liable for any damage or loss you may suffer due to Card Transactions resulting in breach of the rules and requirements herein contained, or use, provision or disclosure of the Card, OTP, password or information embossed on the Card (Card number, CVV/CVC, validity date) to the third parties.
18. While executing an agreement with you, we shall provide Payment Card Terms and Conditions to you, which describe the rules of card use and its safety in detail.
Card Loss, Theft or Unauthorized Use (or Such Suspicion)
1. If the Card has been lost, stolen or used without authorization (or you have such suspicion), please notify us or ArCa Processing Center immediately by any of the means below, in order to have your Card blocked:
• the number specified on the Card, or
• (+374 10) 56 11 11, the Bank’s 24/7 helpline, or
• (+374 10) 59 22 22 (ArCa Processing Center), or
• emailing us to firstname.lastname@example.org , or
• online banking system of the Bank during our open hours, or
• visit to our head office or any branch during our operating hours
2. We recommend replacing the Card in case of its loss, theft or unauthorized use. If you wish to continue using your compromised Card, you should request the Bank to unblock it. In such cases, any and all liability for the damages and losses you may incur due to the use of the compromised Card shall be borne solely by you.
3. We will block the Card following your notification of the Card loss, theft or unauthorized use (such suspicion).
4. You solely shall be liable for any and all card transactions performed before the loss, theft or unauthorized use of the Card (such suspicion) has been reported to us.
5. You shall also be liable for the card transactions performed after reporting the loss, theft or unauthorized use of the Card (such suspicion) to us, if such transactions don't require authorization (including over the Internet). To enable chargeback claims under the transactions not requiring authorization, we will place your Card in the Stop-List upon your request within the terms defined by respective payment system. The service is subject to the Bank Tariffs.
6. The Cardholder shall indemnify the Bank against any losses and damages it may suffer due to the Cardholder's failure to notify the Bank of the Card loss, theft or unauthorized use, or improper notice of the same, as well as due to misuse of the Card by the third parties before notifying the Bank.
7. In case of unauthorized use of the Card or such threat, notify the Bank immediately and request to block the Card.
1. After three consecutive incorrect entries of the PIN the Card will be blocked and/or swallowed by the ATM. The Card may be swallowed by the ATM if you don't take it within 20 (twenty) seconds after it pops out, as well as if there are technical problems with the ATM or if the Card is damaged.
2. We may suspend your card transactions (block the Card) ), as well suspend your ability to administer your account and/or credited amounts for up to 120 days, as well as reject crediting of the transferred amount to the card account and/or collect such amount from your account and transfer it back to the sender without additional instruction from you, if:
• We have reasonable ground to believe or suspect that the amounts transferred or credited to the Card or card account are a part of a chain of transactions or a single transaction involving card fraud, including when there is identification data of such questionable transaction in the fraud reports of international payment systems.
• We have received information and written demand from the sending bank to qualify the transfer as a fraud and to return the amount of the transfer.
• The transfer is connected with a cryptocurrency transaction and/or a party to the transaction is a person engaged in cryptocurrency trading.
• in other cases defined in the General Terms and Conditions of the Bank.
3. If the ATM does not return the Card after the transaction, but the ATM screen and the receipt do not display the seizure notice, you should immediately call us and make sure that the Card has been blocked. Otherwise the Card should be immediately blocked.
4. The blocked Card shall be unblocked by us on the same business day when we receive your written request to do so, unless otherwise envisaged under the Payment Card Terms and Conditions and the General Terms and Conditions of the Bank. If the Card had been blocked at the initiative of the Bank, we shall lift the block on the same day when the reasons for Card blocking are discharged, unless otherwise envisaged under these Terms and Conditions and the General Terms and Conditions of the Bank.
Disputing Card Transactions (Chargeback Claims)
1. If you have any objections or disagreement with regard to the card transactions, you may file a chargeback application with us not later than within 30 (thirty) days following receipt of the statement. You should enclose supporting documents together with the application and any other information we may reasonably request.
2. You may also file a chargeback application if the transaction you made at the merchant has been canceled but the merchant failed to return the amount of the canceled transactions within the set period or within the terms below:
• 10 days upon transaction cancellation if the transaction was made in Armenia
• 30 days if the transaction was made in other countries
3. We shall not be liable for your card transactions, however, we'll use our best efforts to help you in resolving the issue. Failure to resolve the issue shall not release you from your liabilities to the Bank.
4. Disputing of transactions made at merchants shall not be considered a complaint or a claim against the Bank and our actions shall be limited to intermediation and facilitation only.
5. If the investigation shows that you did make the disputed transaction or the transaction is a result of breach of Card rules, you will be charged a fee pursuant to the Bank Tariffs.
6. We will respond to your chargeback application within the following terms:
• 40 (forty) days upon receipt of the application if the transaction was made via ArCa payment system
• 60 (sixty) days upon receipt of the application if the transaction was made via international payment systems
• 10 (ten) business days upon receipt of the application for cash withdrawal or cash deposit transactions via our ATMs (if the ATM hasn't dispensed the cash, but the amount was debited to your account; or you have loaded cash into your Card but the amount was not credited to your account)
7. Where chargeback is requested for contactless card transactions, the Bank shall refund the amounts debited to the cardholder’s account within 5 (five) business days upon receiving the cardholder’s chargeback application.
8. To the extent permitted by law, we shall not be held liable for any direct or indirect losses you may incur through failure or malfunctioning of ATMs, POS-terminals or merchants unless the following conditions are in place at the same time:
• The Bank is at fault.
• Failure or malfunctioning occurred during working hours of the Bank.
• You have visited the head office or any branch of the Bank to withdraw cash available on the Card but were refused the service.
In any case, our liability shall be limited to the actual (direct) loss caused to you.
9. The Bank shall not be liable for any losses and damages you may incur due to interrupted or late activation of the amount on your Card Account. In particular, in the event of technical issues or on the first business day of each month it might take longer than the defined term to activate transaction amounts on your account.
1. In case of Card closure (cancellation or expiry of the validity period), you must return the Card and the card package (if any) to the Bank. If for any reason you are unable to return the Card but you have it with you, you should destroy it by cutting through the magnetic stripe and the chip. We shall not be liable for any transactions made with your Card as a result of your failure to return the Card to us.
2. We have the right to terminate any and all card transactions (cancel the Card) and close your Card Account in the following cases:
• if you have outstanding liabilities arising out of the Card use, which were not paid by you within 30 (thirty) or more days upon receipt of the statement showing such transactions
• if you have other outstanding liabilities to the Bank
• in case of decease or bankruptcy of the Cardholder, based on properly documented notice of such fact
• in other cases prescribed under the Payment Card Terms and Conditions, our General Terms and Conditions and Armenian laws and regulations.
3. Whenever a Card is closed, all Additional Cards are closed, too.
4. If we close the Card at our initiative, we may request you to pay all outstanding liabilities you have to the Bank.
5. You have the right to cancel the Card and close the Card Account at your sole discretion, giving us prior written notice and paying all Card-related liabilities to the Bank in full.
6. The Additional Card may be closed both by the Primary Cardholder and the Additional Cardholder.
7. In case of termination of the Card and/or Card Package before the expiry date the charged service fee will not be refundable.
8. Card closure shall not terminate your outstanding liabilities to the Bank, including interest and penalties accrued.
9. In case of Card closure you will also be required to pay all dues under the transactions made before the closure date but reported to us after Card closure.
10. After 3 (three) business days upon Card closure and processing all Card-related transactions to your Card Account we will transfer the remaining balance on your Card Account to your other accounts with the Bank.
If you don't have other accounts with us, further service of your Card Account shall be subject to the current account service terms and the Card Account will be closed only after the balance is zeroed out.
1. For clients opening a card account the Bank opens a current account in AMD.
2. For information on the maintenance fees and conditions of current accounts in AMD, please visit here.
3. If you use the card and other services under your employer’s salary project developed by the Bank, your card and banking services shall be subject to the effective preferential terms and tariffs of the given salary project, as amended from time to time in agreed order and cases.
4. The details of the Card Insurance service, including the order and conditions of receiving the insurance coverage, are specified in the Card Insurance Terms.
5. Documents required for card account opening:
9.1. For Republic of Armenia citizens (resident): personal identification document, personal public service number/statement on absence of personal public service number
9.2. For Republic of Armenia citizens (non-resident): personal identification document
9.3. For citizens of other countries resident in Armenia: personal identification document, personal public service number/statement on absence of personal public service number, utility bill, reference from the place of residence or some other equivalent document containing the registered/actual residence address of the individual
9.4. For citizens of other countries not resident in Armenia: personal identification document, utility bill, reference from the place of residence or some other equivalent document containing the registered/actual residence address of the individual
6. Acting in accordance with the Republic of Armenia Law “On Combating Money Laundering and Terrorism Financing” we may request you to provide additional information and documents for the customer due diligence based on the “Know your customer” principle, as well as ask you additional questions during verbal communication (if required so).
7. The list of other materials and information required for a card account opening is available here.
8. Agreements, covenants, cooperation or memberships of the Bank may have direct impact on opening and service of client accounts (for example, according to the agreement executed with the US under the Foreign Account Tax Compliance Act (FATCA) the financial institution may collect additional information to find out whether you are a US tax payer).
9. We will provide you account statements through communication channels and at frequency agreed between you and us and/or in accordance with the Armenian laws and regulations. YOU HAVE THE RIGHT TO COMMUNICATE WITH THE BANK VIA THE CHANNEL YOU PREFER: BY REGULAR POST OR EMAIL. EMAIL IS THE MOST CONVENIENT WAY TO GET INFORMATION. IT’S AVAILABLE 24/7, FREE FROM RISK OF LOSS OF INFORMATION STORED ON PAPER AND IS MORE CONFIDENTIAL.
10. If you don't dispute the statement during thirty (30) days after the statement date, it will be deemed accepted by you.
11. Your right to manage the funds on the account cannot be restricted, except where (i) funds are blocked or restricted or transactions through account suspended in accordance with the laws and regulations of the Republic of Armenia by request of the Service for Compulsory Execution of Judicial Acts or tax authorities based on court ruling or award, or (ii) this is envisaged by other agreements entered into by and between you and the Bank or by Republic of Armenia laws and regulations.
12. Funds on the account can be withdrawn without the client’s instruction by request of the Service for Compulsory Execution of Judicial Acts and tax authorities based on court ruling or award, as well as in cases provided for by applicable Armenian laws and agreements entered into between the Bank and the client.
13. Terms and conditions of distance banking are presented in General Terms and Conditions of Provision of Banking Services to Individuals, clause 3.
14. Repayment of the balance on the bank account, including card accounts, is guaranteed by the Deposit Guarantee Fund (location: 15 Khorenatsi St., 0010, Yerevan, Elite Plaza Business Center) in accordance with the Republic of Armenia Law “On Guarantee of Remuneration of Bank Deposits of Individuals”.
15. According to the Republic of Armenia Law “On Guarantee of Remuneration of Bank Deposits of Individuals” any funds available on settlement, current, time, savings, card or other accounts with the bank are considered a bank deposit.
16. The guaranteed deposit amounts are:
• For deposits in AMD only, the guarantee coverage is AMD 16 million.
• For deposits in foreign currency only, the guarantee coverage is AMD 7 million.
• For deposits both in AMD and foreign currency where the AMD-denominated deposit exceeds AMD 7 million, the guarantee coverage is up to AMD 16 million for AMD-denominated amount only.
• For deposits both in AMD and foreign currency where the AMD-denominated deposit amount is less than AMD 7 million, the guarantee coverage is 100% for AMD deposit + difference between AMD 7 million and reimbursed amount in AMD for foreign currency deposit.
• All AMD deposits with the Bank are considered one AMD deposit.
• All foreign currency deposits with the Bank are considered one foreign currency deposit.
17. Any and all relations between you and the Bank not regulated by this Information Guide shall be subject to the Payment Card Terms and Conditions, General Terms and Conditions of the Bank, the Bank Tariffs, binding legal contracts between you and the Bank and the laws and regulations of Armenia. Where not regulated by the laws and regulations of Armenia, such relations shall be regulated by customary business practices.
18. To find out more about the service network of the Bank, location and open hours of the branches, please follow Service Network.
19. Any disputes and disagreements arising between the Parties shall be resolved in accordance with the laws and regulations of the Republic of Armenia.
Disagreements and disputes arising out of a property claim with a value equal to or less than AMD 10 million or its foreign currency equivalent may be settled through the Financial System Mediator.
Attention! Individuals are entitled to submit their claims arising out of the transaction between the financial institution and the consumer to the Financial System Mediator. Ameriabank has waived its right to dispute the decisions of the Financial System Mediator which is applicable only in relation to the claims, where the amount of the property claim does not exceed AMD 250,000 or its equivalent in another currency, and the amount of transaction does not exceed AMD 500,000 or its equivalent in another currency.
20. ATTENTION! “YOUR FINANCIAL DATABASE” IS AN ELECTRONIC SYSTEM AIMED AT FACILITATING SEARCHING AND COMPARISON OF THE SERVICES OFFERED TO INDIVIDUALS AND MAKING THE CHOICE EASIER FOR YOU. You may access the website at www.fininfօ.am.
Information about Visa PaySticker
1. Visa PaySticker is a Visa contactless card linked to primary Visa, Mastercard and ArCa cards, other than Gift, ArCa Customs and Business cards. The Sticker is linked to the Primary Card which is issued at the Cardholder's (Primary Cardholder) request in the name of the Primary Cardholder or another person (Additional Cardholder) as a means of payment out of the primary card account.
2. Stickers enable cardholders to make contactless payments using Visa Pay Wave technology anywhere across the world where contactless payments are accepted, as well as at points of sale where it is technically possible to apply and support contactless payments and stickers.
3. One person and one primary card may have multiple stickers.
4. Unlike your primary card, the contactless sticker has some restrictions, in particular:
• It cannot be used to make payments online and
• It cannot be used at merchants who do not accept contactless payments for technical reasons
• Stickers should not be stuck to the surface of the objects (such as phones, etc.) having metal radio shielding parts.
5. Visa Pay Sticker has its own PIN. PIN is required for each transaction/payment over AMD 20,000.
6. No need to enter PIN for payments under 20,000 AMD. There is a daily quota of 5 no-PIN payments for each Visa PaySticker.
7. If you lose your sticker, you need to have it blocked immediately.
8. Where chargeback is requested for contactless card transactions, and the claim is found justified (claim is satisfied), the Bank shall compensate for the amounts debited to the cardholder’s account within 5 (five) business days upon receiving the cardholder’s chargeback application.