Unistream payments are available for the recipient for 180 calendar days. If the recipient does not collect the amount during that period, only the sender will be able to receive it and only during 3 years after the transfer. After that period the amount will no longer be available. In case of cancellation the commission fee is not refundable.
Amounts delivered through Unistream are usually available in 10 minutes after the transfer is made. The amount of commission depends on the amount and destination of transfer.
Inward and outward fast money transfers in RUB, USD, Euro and AMD:
- About 100 countries (including Russia, CIS and others)
- 300,000+ agent locations
- The maximum amount of a single transfer is 900,000 rubles or its equivalent in US dollars, and/or Euros and/or Armenian drams. In case of receiving transferred funds in a foreign country, limitations may be imposed in some cases according to the requirements of the respective country’s law and regulations and/or internal regulations of the bank, depending on the amount and currency of the received transfer.
- In case of payout of funds received via Unistream, the Bank may impose limitations on withdrawal of cash foreign currency.
- At its discretion, the Bank may decide to provide Armenian drams only to the account holders and non-account holders cashing out foreign currency transferred to them.
- Non-account holders are charged a fee in accordance with Ameriabank CJSC Standard Tariffs for Individuals.